Display Issue with Wish List & User Control Panel
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189192
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Display Issue with Wish List & User Control Panel was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Please see the attached images for reference...
#1 - I have a slight border issue with the User Control Panel interface as shown in the "Border Issue" image attached. I've looked, but I cannot seem to find the exact location to adjust these borders. Any help would be appreciated.
Side note on the above issue, would these borders be affected by any changes I've done to the product borders? If so...how can I change the User Control Panel borders ONLY and not the product borders?
#2 - I also have a Wish List display issue with the Product Names. As shown in the "Wish List Product Issue" image, the product has no name...but some random number 123238...and I have no idea what that is. How do I get the Wish List to display the product name and/or product code rather than these random numbers?
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Please see the attached images for reference...
#1 - I have a slight border issue with the User Control Panel interface as shown in the "Border Issue" image attached. I've looked, but I cannot seem to find the exact location to adjust these borders. Any help would be appreciated.
Side note on the above issue, would these borders be affected by any changes I've done to the product borders? If so...how can I change the User Control Panel borders ONLY and not the product borders?
#2 - I also have a Wish List display issue with the Product Names. As shown in the "Wish List Product Issue" image, the product has no name...but some random number 123238...and I have no idea what that is. How do I get the Wish List to display the product name and/or product code rather than these random numbers?
Thanks in advance
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Dragon41673.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189228
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Issue with Wish List & User Control Panel
Hi,
#1 This is a template issue, please try the following css property:
#2 This listing is for the whishlists and not for the products in the wishlist that's why there is no name displayed, here it is the wishlist names which are listed so if you don't have named your wishlist no name is displayed.
#1 This is a template issue, please try the following css property:
Code:
#hikashop_cpanel_main #hikashopcpanel div.icon a {
border: none !important;
}
#2 This listing is for the whishlists and not for the products in the wishlist that's why there is no name displayed, here it is the wishlist names which are listed so if you don't have named your wishlist no name is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 8 months ago #189303
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Display Issue with Wish List & User Control Panel
Xavier...
#1 - While that removed the "borders" around the shown areas...it did not resolve the partial icon issue that shows...so it still looks bad (see attached image). I am planning on switching to a new template at some point soon...so I just need a temp fix if possible to make it look right. Any other suggestions?
#2 - Ok...now I feel stupid! LOL Thank you, I didn't even think that would be the name of the wishlist and not the product itself. Sorry about that.
#1 - While that removed the "borders" around the shown areas...it did not resolve the partial icon issue that shows...so it still looks bad (see attached image). I am planning on switching to a new template at some point soon...so I just need a temp fix if possible to make it look right. Any other suggestions?
#2 - Ok...now I feel stupid! LOL Thank you, I didn't even think that would be the name of the wishlist and not the product itself. Sorry about that.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189332
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display Issue with Wish List & User Control Panel
Try that CSS then:
.hikashop_cpanel_icon_image_span{ width: 48px !important; }
If that doesn't help, please provide a link to the page and a test user account so that we can analyze the CSS of the page.
.hikashop_cpanel_icon_image_span{ width: 48px !important; }
If that doesn't help, please provide a link to the page and a test user account so that we can analyze the CSS of the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 8 months ago #189411
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Display Issue with Wish List & User Control Panel
Awesome! Thanks Nicolas...that worked perfectly!
I appreciate the help guys...you can mark this one solved.
I appreciate the help guys...you can mark this one solved.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds