- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 1
Too many images in product view
11 years 8 months ago #189363
by appletree
Too many images in product view was created by appletree
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
After importing VM in Hikashop, the product view shows too many thumbnails. See picture.
How can I remove them?
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5.26
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
After importing VM in Hikashop, the product view shows too many thumbnails. See picture.
How can I remove them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189393
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Too many images in product view
Hi,
Please check in the table "#__hikashop_files" if the entries are doubled ?
If it is, so you can potentially make a MySQL request to delete the double entries.
stackoverflow.com/questions/3311903/remo...licate-rows-in-mysql
Please backup your database before anything.
Please check in the table "#__hikashop_files" if the entries are doubled ?
If it is, so you can potentially make a MySQL request to delete the double entries.
stackoverflow.com/questions/3311903/remo...licate-rows-in-mysql
Please backup your database before anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189510
by appletree
Replied by appletree on topic Too many images in product view
Hello Xavier,
I have checked the table jos_hikashop_file and yes there are double images.
In the example, the first image with unique file_ref_id 90 is found on file_id 90, 190, 390, ...
See pictures.
In the backend of Hikashop I also found all these pictures with id's.
But it is not only picture with file_ref_id 90, I think it's every picture which has about 8 extra thumbnails (every product).
I will try to remove this.
But how can this happen by importing a VM webshop?
I have checked the table jos_hikashop_file and yes there are double images.
In the example, the first image with unique file_ref_id 90 is found on file_id 90, 190, 390, ...
See pictures.
In the backend of Hikashop I also found all these pictures with id's.
But it is not only picture with file_ref_id 90, I think it's every picture which has about 8 extra thumbnails (every product).
I will try to remove this.
But how can this happen by importing a VM webshop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189550
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Too many images in product view
Hi,
Have you tried to import many times or only one ?
Have you tried to import many times or only one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189640
by appletree
Replied by appletree on topic Too many images in product view
Hi,
I have import just once.
But, I have tried several times to load the 5372 images (or a part of them) from VM directory to Hikashop directory and the tumbnails from VM to Hikashop. And with load I understand copy and paste the directory with images.
I could not find any directions about what to do with the images, only a short description 'Import from VirtueMart'
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...port.html#virtuemart
It suggest that the import tool will import images. Well, that is not what happens. You have to copy/paste the images in the right directory. And I do not kow exactly how to handle the thumbnails.
I have import just once.
But, I have tried several times to load the 5372 images (or a part of them) from VM directory to Hikashop directory and the tumbnails from VM to Hikashop. And with load I understand copy and paste the directory with images.
I could not find any directions about what to do with the images, only a short description 'Import from VirtueMart'
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...port.html#virtuemart
It suggest that the import tool will import images. Well, that is not what happens. You have to copy/paste the images in the right directory. And I do not kow exactly how to handle the thumbnails.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189655
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Too many images in product view
Hi,
Which version of VirtueMart do you had ?
For the images, do you have tried this kind of request in phpMyAdmin to remove the duplications ?
ALTER IGNORE TABLE jobs ADD UNIQUE INDEX idx_name (site_id, title, company );
Regarding the thumbnails, you don't have to manage them, they will be generated automatically by HikaShop.
Which version of VirtueMart do you had ?
For the images, do you have tried this kind of request in phpMyAdmin to remove the duplications ?
ALTER IGNORE TABLE jobs ADD UNIQUE INDEX idx_name (site_id, title, company );
Regarding the thumbnails, you don't have to manage them, they will be generated automatically by HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190091
by appletree
Replied by appletree on topic Too many images in product view
Hello Xavier,
I have VM version 1.1.9 (the shop is still active) I thought it was 1.1.19, the last of the VM1 series, but it is not !?!
I have not tried phpMyAdmin to change this. I will try it.
I now do understand to do nothing with the thumbnails. Thanks.
I have VM version 1.1.9 (the shop is still active) I thought it was 1.1.19, the last of the VM1 series, but it is not !?!
I have not tried phpMyAdmin to change this. I will try it.
I now do understand to do nothing with the thumbnails. Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by appletree. Reason: VM version comment
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190203
by appletree
Replied by appletree on topic Too many images in product view
Problem is solved with a query in database:
ALTER IGNORE TABLE jos_hikashop_file ADD UNIQUE INDEX (file_path);
ALTER IGNORE TABLE jos_hikashop_file ADD UNIQUE INDEX (file_path);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds