- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Google maps inside a product
11 years 8 months ago #189457
by shoppist
Google maps inside a product was created by shoppist
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, IE, Chrome
I'm trying to paste inside the product description an iframe from google maps as embedded map.
however, it seems like it's not working. The page does not display the iframe from google.
any ideas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF, IE, Chrome
I'm trying to paste inside the product description an iframe from google maps as embedded map.
however, it seems like it's not working. The page does not display the iframe from google.
any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189493
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Google maps inside a product
Hi,
You have to use the Joomla content prepare:
You have to use the Joomla content prepare:
Code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare','Your content');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189536
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Google maps inside a product
Hi,
thank you for the answer but what does it mean?
is it a plugin I need to turn on?
thank you for the answer but what does it mean?
is it a plugin I need to turn on?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189552
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Google maps inside a product
Hi,
Sorry, you don't have to use that code, we already use it when displaying the product description.
So in your case the issue potentially come from the plugin, I think that it is restricted on "com_content" so only for Joomla articles and custom HTML modules, but not for third extensions. The plugin developer should be able to give you more informations.
If you are not using a plugin, please give us more informations about the code to add.
Sorry, you don't have to use that code, we already use it when displaying the product description.
So in your case the issue potentially come from the plugin, I think that it is restricted on "com_content" so only for Joomla articles and custom HTML modules, but not for third extensions. The plugin developer should be able to give you more informations.
If you are not using a plugin, please give us more informations about the code to add.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189621
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Google maps inside a product
Hi,
I'm confused about it, I just want to add google maps into a product description, somehow it's not displaying.
Could you please suggest a solution for that matter?
thank you very much
I'm confused about it, I just want to add google maps into a product description, somehow it's not displaying.
Could you please suggest a solution for that matter?
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189628
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Google maps inside a product
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds