- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Magnified thumbnail
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #189705
by gioferrario@gmail.com
Magnified thumbnail was created by gioferrario@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome
I need to view magnified images appear on the page vove all thumbnails, I tried Magic Zoom Plus it only magnifies the images once they have been selected and open the product page. Is there a way to enlarge the photos when they are on the page that are still thumbnail? I enclose picture of the page that contains the thumbnail you want to enlarge without changing page
Thank You
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : crome
I need to view magnified images appear on the page vove all thumbnails, I tried Magic Zoom Plus it only magnifies the images once they have been selected and open the product page. Is there a way to enlarge the photos when they are on the page that are still thumbnail? I enclose picture of the page that contains the thumbnail you want to enlarge without changing page
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189712
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Magnified thumbnail
Hi,
It will require a customization of the product listing view you're using.
So you could add a image popup on the image ; or add a specific javascript library using the full image (and not the thumbnail.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
It will require a customization of the product listing view you're using.
So you could add a image popup on the image ; or add a specific javascript library using the full image (and not the thumbnail.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gioferrario@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds