- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 2
product listing repeated since upgrade
11 years 7 months ago #189856
by joanne721
product listing repeated since upgrade was created by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
joannepinatel.com/ags/shop/online-store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello,
I have just upgraded (on a testing server) from Hikashop business version 2.2.2 to the latest version 2.3.5. Two things broke that I can see so far:
1. The product listing page displays the block of products twice.
2. When I go into Display > views > product listing in order to troubleshoot, I am knocked out of the backend.
Any help is appreciated.
Joanne
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello,
I have just upgraded (on a testing server) from Hikashop business version 2.2.2 to the latest version 2.3.5. Two things broke that I can see so far:
1. The product listing page displays the block of products twice.
2. When I go into Display > views > product listing in order to troubleshoot, I am knocked out of the backend.
Any help is appreciated.
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189863
by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic product listing repeated since upgrade
I just cleared the site cache and the first problem resolved itself -- the second problem still exists with this message:
"The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule. If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error. They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed."
I will check with the host first --- Thanks!
Joanne
"The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule. If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error. They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed."
I will check with the host first --- Thanks!
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189865
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product listing repeated since upgrade
Hi,
Good to know that the display problem is solved.
About the knocked out of the backend, the message is not from HikaShop. It could be from your hosting or by a security extension like admintools (I just have this one in my mind but other exists).
Regards,
Good to know that the display problem is solved.
About the knocked out of the backend, the message is not from HikaShop. It could be from your hosting or by a security extension like admintools (I just have this one in my mind but other exists).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189921
by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic product listing repeated since upgrade
Thanks, Jerome
But I spoke too soon -- the doubled up products listing is back. I tried clearing my site cache again but no luck. I'm not sure why it seemed to work last time. Can you take a quick look and let me know what you think?
Joanne
But I spoke too soon -- the doubled up products listing is back. I tried clearing my site cache again but no luck. I'm not sure why it seemed to work last time. Can you take a quick look and let me know what you think?
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189940
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product listing repeated since upgrade
Hi,
Go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit the menu with the id "521". There click on the "select" button and unpublished the published module. Finally, save the popup and the menu and the problem will be solved on that page.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit the menu with the id "521". There click on the "select" button and unpublished the published module. Finally, save the popup and the menu and the problem will be solved on that page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189976
by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic product listing repeated since upgrade
Thanks, Nicolas! That solved it perfectly.
Joanne
Joanne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds