Category, Product and Checkout
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190239
by m.fontana
Category, Product and Checkout was created by m.fontana
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.hydradetergenti.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I would like to do some of customizations, expacially in product, category and checkout view.
Product
in the home page I create a moduled called "alcuni articoli". In this module I connect a category, only for this scope, whitd some product; when I click in the article this can't go in its catalog category (in this case in "casa" category) but its go in the product page. How I do that the product go in a category? To consider that there are products that come from different categories (I hope explain me very well)
Category
In list display there is the category of the product. What file I do modify for doesn't view the category?
Checkout
I would like to modify the address of customer, first name and last name in the same line, the complete address with zip and city in the same line ecc. What file I do modify? When I update hikashop this file maintenance the modify or not?
Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I would like to do some of customizations, expacially in product, category and checkout view.
Product
in the home page I create a moduled called "alcuni articoli". In this module I connect a category, only for this scope, whitd some product; when I click in the article this can't go in its catalog category (in this case in "casa" category) but its go in the product page. How I do that the product go in a category? To consider that there are products that come from different categories (I hope explain me very well)
Category
In list display there is the category of the product. What file I do modify for doesn't view the category?
Checkout
I would like to modify the address of customer, first name and last name in the same line, the complete address with zip and city in the same line ecc. What file I do modify? When I update hikashop this file maintenance the modify or not?
Thanks and Good Job
Matteo Fontana
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Xavier. Reason: Remove access from post
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190241
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Category, Product and Checkout
Sorry I have this problem also:
hydradetergenti.com/hotel/tessuti.html
If you see the list is not good.
Thanks
If you see the list is not good.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190299
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category, Product and Checkout
Hi,
1. You will have to do view edition for that, we don't have options by default allowing that. The view to edit depend on your module settings but is potentially "product / listing_img_title".
2. Same view than for the product question.
3. The view to edit is "address / show".
Here is documentation explaining how to customize the layout.
If you do overrides as explained, you will not loose the modifications when updating.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
1. You will have to do view edition for that, we don't have options by default allowing that. The view to edit depend on your module settings but is potentially "product / listing_img_title".
2. Same view than for the product question.
3. The view to edit is "address / show".
Here is documentation explaining how to customize the layout.
If you do overrides as explained, you will not loose the modifications when updating.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190814
by m.fontana
Replied by m.fontana on topic Category, Product and Checkout
thanks so much.
Another question, in product page there is a "required field" label but I can't translate it in Italian. Where I go to translate this filed?
Thanks so much
Matteo
Another question, in product page there is a "required field" label but I can't translate it in Italian. Where I go to translate this filed?
Thanks so much
Matteo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category, Product and Checkout
Hi,
That text comes from the code:
in the file
hydradetergenti.com/templates/jv-allinone/css/hikashop.css
of your joomla template.
That text comes from the code:
Code:
table.hikashop_product_characteristics_table tbody tr:first-child td:first-child::before { content: "*Required Fields"; color: #ee7602; font-size: 12px; float: right}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds