Category Listing and Products Display... ISSUES
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #190625
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Category Listing and Products Display... ISSUES was created by nowherenowhere
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
HI Guys,
This is really driving me crazy... I have a site on dev. dev3.originate.co.za
I have category listings > but when you click them there is no product module being displayed.... I've tried the forum, I've tried the demo and copying the same settings... but I just can t get it working... Please take a look and let me know where I've gone wrong?
Cheers
B
Let me know if you need access
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
HI Guys,
This is really driving me crazy... I have a site on dev. dev3.originate.co.za
I have category listings > but when you click them there is no product module being displayed.... I've tried the forum, I've tried the demo and copying the same settings... but I just can t get it working... Please take a look and let me know where I've gone wrong?
Cheers
B
Let me know if you need access
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #190643
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category Listing and Products Display... ISSUES
Hello,
Currently you only have a category listing content menu displayed on your website, your should check that you have an associated module through your Hikashop category listing configuration page via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->menu which have the ID number 108"
Currently you only have a category listing content menu displayed on your website, your should check that you have an associated module through your Hikashop category listing configuration page via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->menu which have the ID number 108"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190690
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Category Listing and Products Display... ISSUES
Hiya Mo,
It would seem that way, but I have the attached screenshot:
And you can see its there, but still not showing up
It would seem that way, but I have the attached screenshot:
And you can see its there, but still not showing up
Believe in Better
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Listing and Products Display... ISSUES
Him
The settings of the associated module indeed look correct to me too.
Try to turn on the "debug mode" of the Joomla configuration and you might get a MYSQL error on the products listing page if there is a database structure issue preventing the system from loading the products.
It could also be an issue with the category tree. Click on the "rebuild" button of the categories listing on your backend in order to fix any potential category tree issue.
I'm also thinking that it could come from a customization of the views of HikaShop.
Try renaming temporarily the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product to something else via FTP in order to deactivate all the overrides and see if that helps.
The settings of the associated module indeed look correct to me too.
Try to turn on the "debug mode" of the Joomla configuration and you might get a MYSQL error on the products listing page if there is a database structure issue preventing the system from loading the products.
It could also be an issue with the category tree. Click on the "rebuild" button of the categories listing on your backend in order to fix any potential category tree issue.
I'm also thinking that it could come from a customization of the views of HikaShop.
Try renaming temporarily the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product to something else via FTP in order to deactivate all the overrides and see if that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #190841
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Category Listing and Products Display... ISSUES
Thank you for your expert insight as always Nic, turns out I had killed it in one of the views customisations (Category) Listing
I've changed the file name and see its all good now..
Again, Thank you!
Cheers
I've changed the file name and see its all good now..
Again, Thank you!
Cheers
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds