- Posts: 165
- Thank you received: 3
Print and Email option on Product Page
- jschroeder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190667
by jschroeder
Print and Email option on Product Page was created by jschroeder
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank Page
Is there a way to display an email and print button on a product page?
I have tried enabling the social networks plugin but nothing shows on the product page.
I also have tried www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/71556-ad...p-social-plugin.html and all i get is a blank white page. I tried it with both edits and still get a blank white page.
Any ideas?? I have also turned on the Facebook, Twitter buttons and they also still don't show up.
Thanks for all of your support.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank Page
Is there a way to display an email and print button on a product page?
I have tried enabling the social networks plugin but nothing shows on the product page.
I also have tried www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/71556-ad...p-social-plugin.html and all i get is a blank white page. I tried it with both edits and still get a blank white page.
Any ideas?? I have also turned on the Facebook, Twitter buttons and they also still don't show up.
Thanks for all of your support.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by jschroeder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Print and Email option on Product Page
Hi,
Both the social network plugin and the custom code you added in the product view look good for what you want to do. So I don't see why it wouldn't display anything.
Maybe you're editing the view for the wrong template, or you have some caching on your website preventing you from seeing the changes ?
Could you give a link to that page so that we could look at the HTML/javascript ?
Both the social network plugin and the custom code you added in the product view look good for what you want to do. So I don't see why it wouldn't display anything.
Maybe you're editing the view for the wrong template, or you have some caching on your website preventing you from seeing the changes ?
Could you give a link to that page so that we could look at the HTML/javascript ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds