- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
Add product images out of hikashop images folder?
11 years 7 months ago #190724
by lechong1
Add product images out of hikashop images folder? was created by lechong1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can I add product images which are not in hikashop images folder?
Hi:
Besides of Hikashop I also have Phocagallery component on my site,there are many images in Phocagallery
Can I select the phocagallery iamges to add into hikashop as Hikashop product images?
Thank you!
Jacky
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Can I add product images which are not in hikashop images folder?
Hi:
Besides of Hikashop I also have Phocagallery component on my site,there are many images in Phocagallery
Can I select the phocagallery iamges to add into hikashop as Hikashop product images?
Thank you!
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190751
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add product images out of hikashop images folder?
Hi,
The best will be to change the folder of your HikaShop image folder.
Thanks to that, HIkaShop will also have his thumbnail folder to be able to create the thumbnail images (and know when it has to create them).
Regards,
The best will be to change the folder of your HikaShop image folder.
Thanks to that, HIkaShop will also have his thumbnail folder to be able to create the thumbnail images (and know when it has to create them).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds