Customizing our Shop Landing Page (img)...
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190745
by Jethro
Customizing our Shop Landing Page (img)... was created by Jethro
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
smart-drones.com/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi all,
I would love to get my shop landing page looking as sharp as the picture below, however I am unsure about which CSS I am required to edit.
Here is the web page in question: www.smart-drones.com/shop
I am using the Purity III website from Joomlart... and all of the customizations to that site have been handled in a custom.css file. Do I add all my CSS edits to this Hikashop components to the custom.css file?
Merci d'avance!
Jethro.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi all,
I would love to get my shop landing page looking as sharp as the picture below, however I am unsure about which CSS I am required to edit.
Here is the web page in question: www.smart-drones.com/shop
I am using the Purity III website from Joomlart... and all of the customizations to that site have been handled in a custom.css file. Do I add all my CSS edits to this Hikashop components to the custom.css file?
Merci d'avance!
Jethro.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Jethro.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190773
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customizing our Shop Landing Page (img)...
Hi,
Here is a documentation page which explains how to edit the HikaShop CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Here is a documentation page which explains how to edit the HikaShop CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds