- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Remove Stock Amount and Add to Cart Button
11 years 7 months ago #190902
by MyWorld
Remove Stock Amount and Add to Cart Button was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
On the category listing page, it is showing how many items are in stock and the add to cart button.
I prefer not to have those showing on that page, how do I remove them just from that page? See attached.
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3
On the category listing page, it is showing how many items are in stock and the add to cart button.
I prefer not to have those showing on that page, how do I remove them just from that page? See attached.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove Stock Amount and Add to Cart Button
Hi,
Edit your categories listing menu via the menu Display>Content menus and turn off the option "Display 'Add to cart' button".
Edit your categories listing menu via the menu Display>Content menus and turn off the option "Display 'Add to cart' button".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds