No Badge on Product Listing...
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191017
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
No Badge on Product Listing... was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Guys,
I have a problem, the badge will not display on this product listing, please help me.
Here is the page:
dev5.originate.co.za/brands/pre-orders.html
Here is a screenshot of the product listing config and another of the badge config.
Your insight most appreciated.
I have a problem, the badge will not display on this product listing, please help me.
Here is the page:
dev5.originate.co.za/brands/pre-orders.html
Here is a screenshot of the product listing config and another of the badge config.
Your insight most appreciated.
Believe in Better
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191040
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi,
Everything seems to be set up correctly.
Is this product in many categories ?
Just to be sure, the menu settings you are editing are the ones for the menu with the id "218" ?
Everything seems to be set up correctly.
Is this product in many categories ?
Just to be sure, the menu settings you are editing are the ones for the menu with the id "218" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #191096
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi X,
Yeah man id 218 and 2 categories, but even if I use one category still nothing... badges do not show up... If I investigate the code I don't see it anywhere - like under another item (z-index) and if I disable any of my view over-rides still nothing... its strange...
Yeah man id 218 and 2 categories, but even if I use one category still nothing... badges do not show up... If I investigate the code I don't see it anywhere - like under another item (z-index) and if I disable any of my view over-rides still nothing... its strange...
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #191109
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hello,
I tried to directly check it via : dev5.originate.co.za/brands/pre-orders.html
To have more information about your issue which is strange, but I had a 404 error, Can you also try to delete your menu, and build it again ?
I tried to directly check it via : dev5.originate.co.za/brands/pre-orders.html
To have more information about your issue which is strange, but I had a 404 error, Can you also try to delete your menu, and build it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #191380
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi Mohamed,
Okay, I see we now have got rid of that one... Okay so now for example:
dev5.originate.co.za/women/accessories-women.html
I have applied the badge to:
Product Category > Women > Accessories
But it doesn't show up...
I can give you access to take a look around it that helps?
Okay, I see we now have got rid of that one... Okay so now for example:
dev5.originate.co.za/women/accessories-women.html
I have applied the badge to:
Product Category > Women > Accessories
But it doesn't show up...
I can give you access to take a look around it that helps?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191393
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi,
On that page, you're using the menu item with the id 214.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit that menu item. There, check that the "display badges" option is turned on.
If that's the case and you don't see the badge, then the only explanation is that the badge is not configured properly and we would need a screenshot of the options of that badge.
On that page, you're using the menu item with the id 214.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus and edit that menu item. There, check that the "display badges" option is turned on.
If that's the case and you don't see the badge, then the only explanation is that the badge is not configured properly and we would need a screenshot of the options of that badge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #191479
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi Nicolas,
Okay I have a screenshot with the badge enabled. seems I cannot apply badges anywhere on the site, or at least they are not displaying at all...
Okay I have a screenshot with the badge enabled. seems I cannot apply badges anywhere on the site, or at least they are not displaying at all...
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi,
Is your badge configured like in your first screenshot ( www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/4234/badge-config.jpg )?
In that case, it will only display for the products added to the category that you selected in the badge and only if the products have a quantity higher than 800 or unlimited.
Is your badge configured like in your first screenshot ( www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachments/4234/badge-config.jpg )?
In that case, it will only display for the products added to the category that you selected in the badge and only if the products have a quantity higher than 800 or unlimited.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191580
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Believe in Better
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191584
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi,
Empty completely the field quantity of the badge and remove also the start and end dates of the badge and try again.
Empty completely the field quantity of the badge and remove also the start and end dates of the badge and try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nowherenowhere
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #191640
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic No Badge on Product Listing...
Hi Nic,
Wow that sorted it!
Thank you so much... now to deploy on the live site!
Wow that sorted it!
Thank you so much... now to deploy on the live site!
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds