- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
How to get rid of "Display: number of products.."
11 years 7 months ago #191045
by LAMF
How to get rid of "Display: number of products.." was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bil-filtertjanst.se
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Not necessary
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO error message
Hi,
How can I get rid of the "Display Number of items" in the footer of the products or Categories DIvs listing in the shop?
My client want to show all products in all views and don't want this on the page.
Thanks
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Not necessary
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO error message
Hi,
How can I get rid of the "Display Number of items" in the footer of the products or Categories DIvs listing in the shop?
My client want to show all products in all views and don't want this on the page.
Thanks
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191066
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How to get rid of "Display: number of products.."
Try to turn off the pagination in the general display options?
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191069
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic How to get rid of "Display: number of products.."
Yea found it....thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to get rid of "Display: number of products.."
Hi,
I don't see any products/categories listing on the link you provided.
I guess that you can do that by adding some simple CSS on your website:
.limit{display:none;}
I invite you to check our documentation which explains how to customize the display of your pages with CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you're building e-shops for a living, knowing at least some rudimentary CSS is, I think, a necessity, and not only for HikaShop.
I don't see any products/categories listing on the link you provided.
I guess that you can do that by adding some simple CSS on your website:
.limit{display:none;}
I invite you to check our documentation which explains how to customize the display of your pages with CSS:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
If you're building e-shops for a living, knowing at least some rudimentary CSS is, I think, a necessity, and not only for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191113
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic How to get rid of "Display: number of products.."
No css necessary here.
There is a setting where you can choose to display pagination or not so I switched it off and now it won't display the number of items.
Regarding my knowledge about css, well I know pretty much and I know firebug etc.
Still sometimes it's hard to find out all nested css rules and how to implement them in the shop by overriding the joomla core css in template.css for example.
I'm getting into it more and more but sometimes I just have to ask things... sorry for that.
There is a setting where you can choose to display pagination or not so I switched it off and now it won't display the number of items.
Regarding my knowledge about css, well I know pretty much and I know firebug etc.
Still sometimes it's hard to find out all nested css rules and how to implement them in the shop by overriding the joomla core css in template.css for example.
I'm getting into it more and more but sometimes I just have to ask things... sorry for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds