- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
Where to set column numbers for Related Products
11 years 7 months ago #191201
by scarney
Where to set column numbers for Related Products was created by scarney
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd/product/scripture-mysteries-bundle
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
I am pretty sure I set up the Related products to all be three columns but I want to set them to two since I believe I will like that better. It is probably really easy but I keep missing it. Where are those settings?
Thank you, Sean
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
I am pretty sure I set up the Related products to all be three columns but I want to set them to two since I believe I will like that better. It is probably really easy but I keep missing it. Where are those settings?
Thank you, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191234
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Where to set column numbers for Related Products
I also want to make RECENTLY VIEWED two columns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191273
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Where to set column numbers for Related Products
You are referring to regular "HikaShop Content Modules", which you can create or find and edit either through HikaShop's menu -> Display -> Content modules, or via Joomla's Module Manager.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191522
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Where to set column numbers for Related Products
Here is an example page:
apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd/product/transfor...med-life-10-messages
I keep trying to find these settings. It must be somewhere. I have been looking for hours. What I want is to change the columns of the Related Products to two instead of three.
I keep trying to find these settings. It must be somewhere. I have been looking for hours. What I want is to change the columns of the Related Products to two instead of three.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by scarney.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191523
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Where to set column numbers for Related Products
OK. I found it. That was a bit tricky. I had to go to the modules and then click the check box next to the module I wanted to edit and click on the edit button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191547
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Where to set column numbers for Related Products
You can also simply click the module name.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds