- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Creating submenu on product page
11 years 7 months ago #191320
by featha
Creating submenu on product page was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0
How do I create a submenu (sidebar_right) which appears on my PRODUCTS page, listing all the products. I am sure you have the demo/instruction listed somewhere but I do not find it. Do I first create a module? Then add it to a menu? I am new to Joomla...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0
How do I create a submenu (sidebar_right) which appears on my PRODUCTS page, listing all the products. I am sure you have the demo/instruction listed somewhere but I do not find it. Do I first create a module? Then add it to a menu? I am new to Joomla...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #191326
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Creating submenu on product page
Hello,
A solution can just be to directly use a product listing content module if you want it to appear under your product page, you can add it through the "Modules to display under the main area" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
A solution can just be to directly use a product listing content module if you want it to appear under your product page, you can add it through the "Modules to display under the main area" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds