Skip to main content

Change dimensions of "Added To Cart" popup

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191372 by pwpagency
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6

Hi, can someone point me in the right direction to change the dimensions, specifically height of the "Added to cart" popup box.

Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191400 by Jerome

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pwpagency

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #191506 by pwpagency
I looked all over for this setting and realized it was not in my version. I updated and sure enough, the setting I thought should be there was. Thanks for adding this feature in 2.3.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum