- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
displaying 3 rows in menu
-- Joomla version -- : 3.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
I can't see where I am going wrong as I have used the same settings as in another site where the categories and products are all showing in 3 columns. I want to show the categories and products in a 3 column format. I have attached a grab of the menu admin page. Any help would be much appreciated as I have spent a few hours now trying to work it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
With the current settings you should have the categories listed in one columns as the parameter "Number of columns" is set to "1" in the category part and 3 columns for the products.
So you have to change the value of number of columns in the category part.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You turned on the "use bootstrap design" option of the HikaShop configuration but that option should only be activated if your template is compatible with bootstrap.
Turn off that option and you'll get back several columns in your listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry to ask for help again but hope that from here I will be fine and that when my site is established I can move on to the upgrade.
Sue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am sorry but I don't understand what issue you are talking about.I still can't see how I'm getting both categories and products on the categories page though
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Many thanks for your patience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Edit the module with the id 136 via the menu Display>Content modules and make sure that the "sub element filter" option is set to "direct sub elements" and that the "synchronise with ...." option is turned on.
If that's already the case, then it would mean that the products are linked to the main category which you don't want if you don't want them to appear on the main listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.