- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Problem loading image in categories
11 years 7 months ago #192242
by featha
Problem loading image in categories was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0
I am trying to change the image of each 'sub category' in Hikashop. The 12 subcategories currently all have the same image.
I click on 'edit', and click 'choose file' from my folder. Once selected, it shows 'coffee.jpg' next to the button and once I hit 'save' then the previous image is showing again with the text 'No file chosen' next to the button .
I have also tried to delete the previous image, then choose the new image, but every time the old/original image appears again. It simply refuses to take my new image...
Why is this?
My image folder is this: C:\xampp\htdocs\komnik\images\com_hikashop\upload\catering
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 40.0
I am trying to change the image of each 'sub category' in Hikashop. The 12 subcategories currently all have the same image.
I click on 'edit', and click 'choose file' from my folder. Once selected, it shows 'coffee.jpg' next to the button and once I hit 'save' then the previous image is showing again with the text 'No file chosen' next to the button .
I have also tried to delete the previous image, then choose the new image, but every time the old/original image appears again. It simply refuses to take my new image...
Why is this?
My image folder is this: C:\xampp\htdocs\komnik\images\com_hikashop\upload\catering
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192254
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem loading image in categories
Hi,
I'm not following you. Could you do some screenshots of the process ?
I'm not following you. Could you do some screenshots of the process ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192326
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Problem loading image in categories
Okay, attached please find PDF with three screenshots and my explanation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem loading image in categories
Hi,
The only think I can think of would be that your image is more than 2Mb in size and thus the upload is refused by your web server. The solution in that case would be to increase the maximum upload size parameter of your php.ini
The only think I can think of would be that your image is more than 2Mb in size and thus the upload is refused by your web server. The solution in that case would be to increase the maximum upload size parameter of your php.ini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192720
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Problem loading image in categories
Thanks, they were already made smaller. In the end it seems it was a 'cache' problem which I had to clear to view the correct images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds