Hide category when no products are published
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192370
by nico.van.leeuwen
Hide category when no products are published was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.4
Hi,
I've searched but did not find an option to hide a category when there are no products published.
I did find an option to hide empty categories but this is no solution because the category is technically not empty.
Did I miss it or is this not possible ?
Thanks for responding !
Nico
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.4
Hi,
I've searched but did not find an option to hide a category when there are no products published.
I did find an option to hide empty categories but this is no solution because the category is technically not empty.
Did I miss it or is this not possible ?
Thanks for responding !
Nico
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #192409
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hide category when no products are published
Hello,
Are you sure that you have correctly set the "Only display categories with products" option of your hikashop category listing content menu/module configuration page to YES ?
Are you sure that you have correctly set the "Only display categories with products" option of your hikashop category listing content menu/module configuration page to YES ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #192500
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic Hide category when no products are published
Hi Mohamed,
I missed it ... :blush:
Checked multiple settings and menu's but apparently skipped a few in the process.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction again
I missed it ... :blush:
Checked multiple settings and menu's but apparently skipped a few in the process.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds