- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Text erea on certain product page
11 years 7 months ago #192463
by YESSIR
Text erea on certain product page was created by YESSIR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome
Hello,
I want to add a text erea on certain product. I only find options like size etc. I really need this for my webshop help me please
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google chrome
Hello,
I want to add a text erea on certain product. I only find options like size etc. I really need this for my webshop help me please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192469
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Text erea on certain product page
Hi,
You can do so with a custom field of the type/table "item". The documentation tells you all about it: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
You can do so with a custom field of the type/table "item". The documentation tells you all about it: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...shop-field-form.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds