- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
hide review purchase status
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192888
by zipadyduda
hide review purchase status was created by zipadyduda
-- HikaShop version -- : current
Under each product review, if the customer has purchased that product it says
"This person has bought this item."
I don't want to display that, How can I hide that comment?
Under each product review, if the customer has purchased that product it says
"This person has bought this item."
I don't want to display that, How can I hide that comment?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192893
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic hide review purchase status
Make it a
language override
replacing
with
Maybe not here and now, but in most cases it does make sense to post the "real" version numbers of both HikaShop and Joomla...
Code:
HIKASHOP_VOTE_BOUGHT_COMMENT="This person has bought this item."
with
Code:
HIKASHOP_VOTE_BOUGHT_COMMENT=""
Maybe not here and now, but in most cases it does make sense to post the "real" version numbers of both HikaShop and Joomla...
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds