- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Email product characteristics
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome last version
Good morning, I have included in the product characteristics of the custom fields that appear in the shopping cart when ordering, but I wish those fields ever burst even in the order confirmation email, administrator side, I do not understand programming, you can know how to make simple ?
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry but I don't think I have understood correctly your needs.
You want to display the product custom field values in the order_admin_notification email ?
If it is, so via the menu System > Emails, edit the desired email and you can add a line like:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you tell me which email do you want to change and how ? We'll need more information about what do you want to help you.
Note that you can edit your emails code via "Hikashop->System->Emails".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Screen 1 features present at time of order
Screen 2 features not found in the order confirmation email administrator side
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the HTML part of the email edition screen (System > Emails) you can add tags like:
You have to add these tags just before or after the other "linevar" tags.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
<!--{START:PRODUCT_LINE}-->
<tr>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;">
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_IMG}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NAME}<!--{IF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}--> {LINEVAR:PRODUCT_CODE}<!-- {ENDIF:ORDER_PRODUCT_CODE}-->
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT.NUMERO_PETTORALE_1}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DOWNLOAD}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_DETAILS}
</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_PRICE}</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_QUANTITY}</td>
<td style="border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;padding-bottom:3px;text-align:right">{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_TOTAL}</td>
</tr>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The tags are case sensitive.
When we write "PRODUCT_IMG" in upper case, it's mostly because it's some kind of "constant" that the "preload" has generated.
When you using
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT.NUMERO_PETTORALE_1}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_NUMERO_PETTORALE_1}
{LINEVAR:product_numero_pettorale_1}
{LINEVAR:product.numero_pettorale_1}
{LINEVAR:numero_pettorale_1}
{LINEVAR:NUMERO_PETTORALE_1}
{LINEVAR:product.NUMERO_PETTORALE_1}
{LINEVAR:product_NUMERO_PETTORALE_1}
{LINEVAR:PRODUCT_numero_pettorale_1}
Then I saw that in the DB columns are all in lower case, because in the html code of the email are listed in all capital letters?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As explained in my previous message ; because your custom field is "numero_pettorale_1", the right one is
BUT !
The product which have the value of the custom field is the main product ; and in your cart you have a variant.
Which means that "product.numero_pettorale_1" will display the value from the variant product and not the main product.
That is why you do not see any content.
So you should modify the "preload" part of the email in order to add the support of the main product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
I attach screenshots of the changes, maybe something wrong
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the code given by Jerome a space has been introduced by mistake, so please change:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This thread is about adding a custom field value in emails. Not about images or thumbnails so I don't see what you're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please send us some credentials to your backend ?
So we will be able to see your modification directly and test the email directly in the backend.
You can use the "contact us" form (with a link to that forum thread) to send us such kind of private information.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For a weird reason, the parent product wasn't loaded with the call of: $productClass->getProducts
I'm still investigating in HikaShop in order to fix that issue in the product class.
So, in the email, I forced the loading of the parent product using
I modified the email "order notification" so you can test it easily using the "email" button in the HikaShop backend (while editing an order).
I used the test order with id 145 for my tests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the backend, I listed your orders and I opened the order 145 (I do not remember the order number, just the order id).
Thanks to that email, I was able to test the email content using the "email" button.
The order with id 145 have the corresponding product (with the variant) needed for the test.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.