Vote&Comment
11 years 6 months ago #193741
by gioxd
Vote&Comment was created by gioxd
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I think Hikashop is a great ecommerce and has many useful functions, including that of "rate and comment". Excellent function, but I have a small problem: whenever votes or comments a product reload the page. For a customer is troublesome, do not you think?
Now, I wonder, is possible change this setting? In short, use it like an ajax loading, a bit like in JDownload. Is possibile?
Example:
star vote in JDownload: www.laputea.com/it/download-j/viewcatego...ok-e-approfondimenti
star vote in Hikashop: www.laputea.com/it/negozio/lampade-e-lan...o-concept/lang-it-IT
Thank You!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
I think Hikashop is a great ecommerce and has many useful functions, including that of "rate and comment". Excellent function, but I have a small problem: whenever votes or comments a product reload the page. For a customer is troublesome, do not you think?
Now, I wonder, is possible change this setting? In short, use it like an ajax loading, a bit like in JDownload. Is possibile?
Example:
star vote in JDownload: www.laputea.com/it/download-j/viewcatego...ok-e-approfondimenti
star vote in Hikashop: www.laputea.com/it/negozio/lampade-e-lan...o-concept/lang-it-IT
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193789
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vote&Comment
Hi,
Yes indeed, using more Ajax for the votes and comments system will be a good thing.
We have this task on our Todo list
For the moment we can't give a date of when this will be improved.
Yes indeed, using more Ajax for the votes and comments system will be a good thing.
We have this task on our Todo list
For the moment we can't give a date of when this will be improved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193911
by gioxd
Replied by gioxd on topic Vote&Comment
Ok! So we hope that the solution will come soon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds