- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
module displayed on productpages
11 years 6 months ago #193886
by stof
module displayed on productpages was created by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi,
I created a shop with different categories and subcategories.
In the last subcategory are the products.
Now I would like to have a module on the left side with the subcategory and products showed on the product page. Only on the productpage.
However I can not select that because the pages and subcategories are no menu's ...
Is there a way to have the modules diplayed on productpages only?
Best
Hi,
I created a shop with different categories and subcategories.
In the last subcategory are the products.
Now I would like to have a module on the left side with the subcategory and products showed on the product page. Only on the productpage.
However I can not select that because the pages and subcategories are no menu's ...
Is there a way to have the modules diplayed on productpages only?
Best
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi,
I created a shop with different categories and subcategories.
In the last subcategory are the products.
Now I would like to have a module on the left side with the subcategory and products showed on the product page. Only on the productpage.
However I can not select that because the pages and subcategories are no menu's ...
Is there a way to have the modules diplayed on productpages only?
Best
Hi,
I created a shop with different categories and subcategories.
In the last subcategory are the products.
Now I would like to have a module on the left side with the subcategory and products showed on the product page. Only on the productpage.
However I can not select that because the pages and subcategories are no menu's ...
Is there a way to have the modules diplayed on productpages only?
Best
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193893
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic module displayed on productpages
Hi,
The Pro version of NoNumber's Advanced Module Manager is the extension which does this (and many other things) in the most flexible yet comfortable way.
The Pro version of NoNumber's Advanced Module Manager is the extension which does this (and many other things) in the most flexible yet comfortable way.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193901
by stof
Replied by stof on topic module displayed on productpages
Thanks for your quick answer I will have a look at the extension!
One other thing that I can not figure out ...
When I include the breadcrumbs the product is not shown in its category..
For example I have a category and subcategory like:
Configurator > Cars > Hatchback > Honda civic
The honda civic is the product in this case..
When I go cars and hatchback the breadcrumbs look fine .. and I see all the steps (categories) I did before .. however when I go to the car itself the breadcrumbs show like this
Configurator > honda civic
and like this : configurator > cars > hatchback > honda civic..
Any idea how this comes?
One other thing that I can not figure out ...
When I include the breadcrumbs the product is not shown in its category..
For example I have a category and subcategory like:
Configurator > Cars > Hatchback > Honda civic
The honda civic is the product in this case..
When I go cars and hatchback the breadcrumbs look fine .. and I see all the steps (categories) I did before .. however when I go to the car itself the breadcrumbs show like this
Configurator > honda civic
and like this : configurator > cars > hatchback > honda civic..
Any idea how this comes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193912
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic module displayed on productpages
Hi,
You can turn off the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the HikaShop configuration for that.
You can turn off the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the HikaShop configuration for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds