- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Items Per Page Pagination
11 years 6 months ago #193964
by MyWorld
Items Per Page Pagination was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Is the "Items Per Page" and "Results", as per the attached needs to be configured in Joomla or Hikashop? I can't seem to find it - I was hoping to style it similar to how yours is done on your website.
Unrelated.....
When I was posting it says:
"Your HikaShop version is not up to date. Thanks to update it before posting your question."
But on my site it says:
"You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Business: 2.3.5"
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
Is the "Items Per Page" and "Results", as per the attached needs to be configured in Joomla or Hikashop? I can't seem to find it - I was hoping to style it similar to how yours is done on your website.
Unrelated.....
When I was posting it says:
"Your HikaShop version is not up to date. Thanks to update it before posting your question."
But on my site it says:
"You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Business: 2.3.5"
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Items Per Page Pagination
Hi,
The latest version is the 2.4.0:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
There is no products listing on our website. So I don't see what you're talking about ? What do you want to change exactly ?
The latest version is the 2.4.0:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
There is no products listing on our website. So I don't see what you're talking about ? What do you want to change exactly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds