- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Skyline HikaShop Accordion Menu URLs Not Nice!
11 years 6 months ago #194058
by MyWorld
Skyline HikaShop Accordion Menu URLs Not Nice! was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
This may not be related to Hikashop but I'm not sure
I am using the Skyline HikaShop Accordion menu and I wanted to change the URL similar to what you posted here:http://www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-display/872740-change-url-hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing.html#178037
When I view a page on my site using the Joomla menu it shows like this:
Category:
www.mysite.com/women/category/dresses.html
Product:
www.mysite.com/women/product/jealous-tom...trap-maxi-dress.html
When I use Skyline HikaShop Accordion menu it looks like this:
Category:
www.mysite.com/component/hikashop/catego...sses.html?Itemid=101
Product:
www.mysite.com/hikashop-menu-for-categor...trap-maxi-dress.html
I'm not sure how to make the Skyline HikaShop Accordion menu similar to the Joomla. Any suggestions/solution would be great.
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
This may not be related to Hikashop but I'm not sure
I am using the Skyline HikaShop Accordion menu and I wanted to change the URL similar to what you posted here:http://www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-display/872740-change-url-hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing.html#178037
When I view a page on my site using the Joomla menu it shows like this:
Category:
www.mysite.com/women/category/dresses.html
Product:
www.mysite.com/women/product/jealous-tom...trap-maxi-dress.html
When I use Skyline HikaShop Accordion menu it looks like this:
Category:
www.mysite.com/component/hikashop/catego...sses.html?Itemid=101
Product:
www.mysite.com/hikashop-menu-for-categor...trap-maxi-dress.html
I'm not sure how to make the Skyline HikaShop Accordion menu similar to the Joomla. Any suggestions/solution would be great.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194071
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Skyline HikaShop Accordion Menu URLs Not Nice!
Hi,
I think it comes from the configuration of the Skyline accordion plugins which is not using the same Itemid as HikaShop.
You should see that with the Skyline accordion support/developer.
Regards,
I think it comes from the configuration of the Skyline accordion plugins which is not using the same Itemid as HikaShop.
You should see that with the Skyline accordion support/developer.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds