- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
How to change selection method of number of produc
11 years 6 months ago #194108
by stof
How to change selection method of number of produc was created by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi,
I have a question about how I can set the dropdown menu for the number of items visitors can choose.
I know I can set it in configuration > product > characteristics of selection methods ...
This works for one page fine... however for another page I see the old style again.. with the plus and minus to set the number of products.
Where else can I look to change that setting ? Looked everywhere but can not find it....
Hi,
I have a question about how I can set the dropdown menu for the number of items visitors can choose.
I know I can set it in configuration > product > characteristics of selection methods ...
This works for one page fine... however for another page I see the old style again.. with the plus and minus to set the number of products.
Where else can I look to change that setting ? Looked everywhere but can not find it....
:dry:
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi,
I have a question about how I can set the dropdown menu for the number of items visitors can choose.
I know I can set it in configuration > product > characteristics of selection methods ...
This works for one page fine... however for another page I see the old style again.. with the plus and minus to set the number of products.
Where else can I look to change that setting ? Looked everywhere but can not find it....
Hi,
I have a question about how I can set the dropdown menu for the number of items visitors can choose.
I know I can set it in configuration > product > characteristics of selection methods ...
This works for one page fine... however for another page I see the old style again.. with the plus and minus to set the number of products.
Where else can I look to change that setting ? Looked everywhere but can not find it....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194110
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to change selection method of number of produc
Hi,
To have a dropdown for the product quantity selector, you have to change the setting in Configuration > Display > Products > "Quantity layout on product page".
Or to have it only in one category of products you can change this setting in the category option, or you an manage it product by product in the product edition page directly.
To have a dropdown for the product quantity selector, you have to change the setting in Configuration > Display > Products > "Quantity layout on product page".
Or to have it only in one category of products you can change this setting in the category option, or you an manage it product by product in the product edition page directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194300
by stof
Replied by stof on topic How to change selection method of number of produc
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. However I can still not find it. I also do not see which one I have to select to get the dropdown menu for number of items?
Herewith a screenshot
screencast.com/t/Rqe4kJMrvceM
Thanks for your answer. However I can still not find it. I also do not see which one I have to select to get the dropdown menu for number of items?
Herewith a screenshot
screencast.com/t/Rqe4kJMrvceM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194301
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to change selection method of number of produc
Hi,
The desired value is "Toon geselecteerde", then you have to set a minimum quantity value in the product edition page.
The desired value is "Toon geselecteerde", then you have to set a minimum quantity value in the product edition page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds