- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 0
Associated Category no selection
11 years 6 months ago #194153
by bordia
Associated Category no selection was created by bordia
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bordia.de
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
when creating a category list can not be selected in the menu HikaShop the Associated category. It will see the pop up where the category can be selected but the selected category will not be accepted.
Best regards
Daniel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
when creating a category list can not be selected in the menu HikaShop the Associated category. It will see the pop up where the category can be selected but the selected category will not be accepted.
Best regards
Daniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Associated Category no selection
HI,
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message. Could you provide some screenshots of the process so that we can understand ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand your message. Could you provide some screenshots of the process so that we can understand ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194315
by bordia
Replied by bordia on topic Associated Category no selection
When creating a menu in joomla I want to refer to a Category Overview in HikaShop. Unfortunately, I can not choose a category from the menu HikaShop. It is possible to click on the button "Auswahl" but I can not select a category to be displayed.
best regards
best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Associated Category no selection
Hi,
I suppose that this is a bug introduced with Joomla 3.4. Update HikaShop to the latest version and that should fix the problem.
I suppose that this is a bug introduced with Joomla 3.4. Update HikaShop to the latest version and that should fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bordia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds