- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Slideshow on Product Page
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #194197
by conlippert
Slideshow on Product Page was created by conlippert
-- HikaShop version -- : business latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello. thanks for your help on the next/prev buttons they are working now. Next I would like to show multiple images on the product page but in a slideshow. Is there a simple solution to this? a plugin perhaps? Or if I need to create a custom view could you point me to the view I need? Thanks, CL
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello. thanks for your help on the next/prev buttons they are working now. Next I would like to show multiple images on the product page but in a slideshow. Is there a simple solution to this? a plugin perhaps? Or if I need to create a custom view could you point me to the view I need? Thanks, CL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194200
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Slideshow on Product Page
Hi,
You could use a slideshow module for Joomla and add a display tag in the product description in order to display the slideshow.
The loadposition plugin of Joomla allows for that:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
You could use a slideshow module for Joomla and add a display tag in the product description in order to display the slideshow.
The loadposition plugin of Joomla allows for that:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds