- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Sub element title to display on product page
11 years 6 months ago #194524
by featha
Sub element title to display on product page was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have a product category "WINES" with wine farms as sub elements, i.e. "Alvi's Drift" "Babylon's Peak" etc
Once you select a wine, i.e. "Chenin Blanc" I would like the SUB ELEMENT TITLE to display here as well so clients can see on which wine farm they are.
For example:
ALVI'S DRAFT
Chenin Blanc
- Image of the wine bottle -
Where can I set this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I have a product category "WINES" with wine farms as sub elements, i.e. "Alvi's Drift" "Babylon's Peak" etc
Once you select a wine, i.e. "Chenin Blanc" I would like the SUB ELEMENT TITLE to display here as well so clients can see on which wine farm they are.
For example:
ALVI'S DRAFT
Chenin Blanc
- Image of the wine bottle -
Where can I set this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194564
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sub element title to display on product page
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to achieve.
Can you please provide a link to the page and a screenshot to illustrate what you want to do ?
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to achieve.
Can you please provide a link to the page and a screenshot to illustrate what you want to do ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194921
by featha
Replied by featha on topic Sub element title to display on product page
It must be frustrating understanding everyone's queries! here is a screenshot of my request.
I want the Sub Category name to appear above the product (sub element), and also in the breadcrumb, so clients can see where they are.
For example: Alvi's Drift should appear above Chenin Blanc
I want the Sub Category name to appear above the product (sub element), and also in the breadcrumb, so clients can see where they are.
For example: Alvi's Drift should appear above Chenin Blanc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195050
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Sub element title to display on product page
Hi,
About the breadcrumb, it's possible that it became "tiny" due to the setting "Simplified breadcrumbs " in the HikaShop configuration (Features / SEF url options).
About the display of the category above the product name ; there is no option to do that but you can add it thanks to a view override.
By overriding the product page (product / show or product / show_default) you can display the name of the first category of a product.
You can access to the categories of the current product thanks to
It contains an array of category objects. And you can use it, like that
Regards,
About the breadcrumb, it's possible that it became "tiny" due to the setting "Simplified breadcrumbs " in the HikaShop configuration (Features / SEF url options).
About the display of the category above the product name ; there is no option to do that but you can add it thanks to a view override.
By overriding the product page (product / show or product / show_default) you can display the name of the first category of a product.
You can access to the categories of the current product thanks to
Code:
$this->categories
Code:
echo $this->categories[0]->category_name;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds