- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
How to create more tabs in front and backend?
11 years 6 months ago #194939
by stof
How to create more tabs in front and backend? was created by stof
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi ,
I looked on the forum how to create more tabs when I use the tabbed style product page but could not find a good tutorial for this. As I think many users wish to have more tabs I would be happy if one can point me to a good step by step tutorial how to create more tabs on front and backend. Is there a good tutorial for this? :huh:
If not .. is there anyone who can explain how to do this step by step? Which files I have to adjust (and what to do) to get more tabs?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi ,
I looked on the forum how to create more tabs when I use the tabbed style product page but could not find a good tutorial for this. As I think many users wish to have more tabs I would be happy if one can point me to a good step by step tutorial how to create more tabs on front and backend. Is there a good tutorial for this? :huh:
If not .. is there anyone who can explain how to do this step by step? Which files I have to adjust (and what to do) to get more tabs?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194949
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to create more tabs in front and backend?
Hi,
You should find the required informations in that topic:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-page.html#171132
We have to create a step by step tutorial for that.
You should find the required informations in that topic:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-page.html#171132
We have to create a step by step tutorial for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197852
by stof
Replied by stof on topic How to create more tabs in front and backend?
When will the tutorial be finished?
The thread is not really clear in all aspects. Also I think that this is a request that many have. (more tabs which can be filled in the backend)
Best
The thread is not really clear in all aspects. Also I think that this is a request that many have. (more tabs which can be filled in the backend)
Best
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197891
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to create more tabs in front and backend?
Hi,
I have in my important tasks to improve the view "product / show_tabular" and the redaction of the appropriate documentation.
So that documentation should be ready for the next week.
I have in my important tasks to improve the view "product / show_tabular" and the redaction of the appropriate documentation.
So that documentation should be ready for the next week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds