- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
price don't change when choose different options
11 years 6 months ago #195042
by patmiami
price don't change when choose different options was created by patmiami
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
Hi,
I have 2 characteristic in every products on my website but price doesn't change when you choose an option. Any idea why ?
thanks
Patrick
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google
Hi,
I have 2 characteristic in every products on my website but price doesn't change when you choose an option. Any idea why ?
thanks
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195064
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic price don't change when choose different options
Hi,
Without a link to your product page, it will be difficult to say.
It could be a lot of things, like some javascript errors, some view overrides, etc.
Regards,
Without a link to your product page, it will be difficult to say.
It could be a lot of things, like some javascript errors, some view overrides, etc.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195156
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic price don't change when choose different options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195185
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price don't change when choose different options
Hi,
I checked your product page and as far as I can see, the price switching is working fine and it just looks like no prices are configured in the variants of your product.
Please provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we can check your product settings.
I checked your product page and as far as I can see, the price switching is working fine and it just looks like no prices are configured in the variants of your product.
Please provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we can check your product settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patmiami
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195302
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price don't change when choose different options
Hi,
I got the access. I wanted to check your product page again but the link you provided doesn't work anymore.
So I've checked with a different product:
www.developpementperso.com/upgrade/index...duct&task=show&cid=6
And actually, it is already correctly configured, and already works fine. I see the price change on the product page when I change the characteristic selection.
In your message, you also asked about the fact that you can't finalize the order.
I've done a test and indeed, I cannot finalize the orders: take.ms/7k8Tz
The Finish button is there once I login/register but there are no shipping methods configured.
I got the access. I wanted to check your product page again but the link you provided doesn't work anymore.
So I've checked with a different product:
www.developpementperso.com/upgrade/index...duct&task=show&cid=6
And actually, it is already correctly configured, and already works fine. I see the price change on the product page when I change the characteristic selection.
In your message, you also asked about the fact that you can't finalize the order.
I've done a test and indeed, I cannot finalize the orders: take.ms/7k8Tz
The Finish button is there once I login/register but there are no shipping methods configured.
The following user(s) said Thank You: patmiami
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195467
by patmiami
Replied by patmiami on topic price don't change when choose different options
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds