- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Display of Categories in a module
11 years 6 months ago #195142
by vdevan
Display of Categories in a module was created by vdevan
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
brahas.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
I am a newbie and setting up a site. I want to have similar features as in demo and hence purchased JSN Glass Pro as well. I am trying to get the same effect as in Demo provided by Hikashop for Categories with sliding effect for sub-categories (as demonstrated by Shoes / Computing / E-books / Automobile).
I ended up configuring exactly as provided by tutorial but ended up having as attached in the picture. How to fix this? Is there an additional product to be purchased for it?
My site: brahas.com
For clarity you can click on English when the site loads. The site is in Beta and is not opened for public yet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1
I am a newbie and setting up a site. I want to have similar features as in demo and hence purchased JSN Glass Pro as well. I am trying to get the same effect as in Demo provided by Hikashop for Categories with sliding effect for sub-categories (as demonstrated by Shoes / Computing / E-books / Automobile).
I ended up configuring exactly as provided by tutorial but ended up having as attached in the picture. How to fix this? Is there an additional product to be purchased for it?
My site: brahas.com
For clarity you can click on English when the site loads. The site is in Beta and is not opened for public yet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195165
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display of Categories in a module
Hi,
To have what you want it will require code edition in the helper "tabs" so a core file of HikaShop.
On our demo website, we only have categories with subcategories.
We have on our todo list to improve this listing.
To have what you want it will require code edition in the helper "tabs" so a core file of HikaShop.
On our demo website, we only have categories with subcategories.
We have on our todo list to improve this listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds