- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop changing prices to $1.00
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #195245
by ahacreative
Hikashop changing prices to $1.00 was created by ahacreative
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 36.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I am still in production mode for an e-commerce site. The site is set to launch next week. Today, as I was adding some new products, HikaShop (or something in Joomla) was changing the prices to $1.00.
If I typed the price in as $38.00, after I saved and closed, the price was set at $1.00. Today is the first time this has happened over three months of production. I did not update HikaShop, Joomla, or any other components. I am totally clueless as to why this is happening.
One last piece of information. If I go back into the product and delete the $1.00 and then add the actual price and save, then it saves correctly. Please help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 36.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I am still in production mode for an e-commerce site. The site is set to launch next week. Today, as I was adding some new products, HikaShop (or something in Joomla) was changing the prices to $1.00.
If I typed the price in as $38.00, after I saved and closed, the price was set at $1.00. Today is the first time this has happened over three months of production. I did not update HikaShop, Joomla, or any other components. I am totally clueless as to why this is happening.
One last piece of information. If I go back into the product and delete the $1.00 and then add the actual price and save, then it saves correctly. Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195277
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop changing prices to $1.00
Hi,
It sounds like it would come from a mass action that you would have configured to be triggered when a product is created with an action to set the price value to 1.
Can you go in the menu System>Mass actions and make sure that you don't have any mass action configured and enabled ?
It sounds like it would come from a mass action that you would have configured to be triggered when a product is created with an action to set the price value to 1.
Can you go in the menu System>Mass actions and make sure that you don't have any mass action configured and enabled ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahacreative
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 6 months ago #195403
by ahacreative
Replied by ahacreative on topic Hikashop changing prices to $1.00
Hi Nicolas,
You are exactly right! You solved my issue. Thank you very much!
I had set up a test mass action to export products to csv when added. I guess something I configured had triggered the change to $1.00. It's all good now.
Thanks again!
You are exactly right! You solved my issue. Thank you very much!
I had set up a test mass action to export products to csv when added. I guess something I configured had triggered the change to $1.00. It's all good now.
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds