- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 6
Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12)
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195296
by Formidog
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.formidog.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
In my webshop I have an annoying problem.
Please visit:
www.formidog.nl
it is offline
log in with:
Hika
H1kaSh0P
There ia a menu [A] on the left that shows 12 main categories.
Each main category has subcategories , 5 to 40, in a category listing, which display the products of that particular category [1].
The best feature of hikashop!!!
Eleven categories work all right.
ONE category refuses to walk in line with the others.
“voor kleine huisdieren” [c] will not show the titles of the subcategories on position [1].
Please believe me if I say that I copied al the settings from the ones that work allright.
Eleven do o.k. One doesn't
Is there anybody out there whom I can trust as a SU admin to solve this nasty problem for me?
Thank in advance….
Dick
Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12) was created by Formidog
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.formidog.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
In my webshop I have an annoying problem.
Please visit:
www.formidog.nl
it is offline
log in with:
Hika
H1kaSh0P
There ia a menu [A] on the left that shows 12 main categories.
Each main category has subcategories , 5 to 40, in a category listing, which display the products of that particular category [1].
The best feature of hikashop!!!
Eleven categories work all right.
ONE category refuses to walk in line with the others.
“voor kleine huisdieren” [c] will not show the titles of the subcategories on position [1].
Please believe me if I say that I copied al the settings from the ones that work allright.
Eleven do o.k. One doesn't
Is there anybody out there whom I can trust as a SU admin to solve this nasty problem for me?
Thank in advance….
Dick
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Formidog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195298
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12)
Hi,
Please use our contact form to provide a backend access with a link to this thread and we'll check your settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please use our contact form to provide a backend access with a link to this thread and we'll check your settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195476
by Formidog
Replied by Formidog on topic Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12)
I have send you the inlog, it was deactivated, sorry
it is activated now!
greetz
it is activated now!
greetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12)
Hi,
I checked your website, and settings, but I do see the title of the page at the top of the listing when I click on the "Voor uw kleine huisdieren" menu item : take.ms/YUcff
So I'm not able to reproduce what you're talking about.
Or maybe I didn't understand what you're talking about ?
I checked your website, and settings, but I do see the title of the page at the top of the listing when I click on the "Voor uw kleine huisdieren" menu item : take.ms/YUcff
So I'm not able to reproduce what you're talking about.
Or maybe I didn't understand what you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195537
by Formidog
Replied by Formidog on topic Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12)
Thanks for the quick reply Nicolas
And for the time
The issue is in THE NEXT STEP
1. click on "Voor uw kleine huisdieren"
2. Now click on any of the items in the subcategory listing in module position main-top
Now you see that the subcategory title is missing
it is ok with the other 11 categories.
Voor uw hond
Voor uw kat
Voor uw vogels
Voor uw aquarium
Voor uw terrarium
Voor uw vijver
Voor uw paard
Voor uw tuin
Voor uw trimsalon
Diversen
Verpakkingsmateriaal
(and the next step)
greetz
Dick
And for the time
The issue is in THE NEXT STEP
1. click on "Voor uw kleine huisdieren"
2. Now click on any of the items in the subcategory listing in module position main-top
Now you see that the subcategory title is missing
it is ok with the other 11 categories.
Voor uw hond
Voor uw kat
Voor uw vogels
Voor uw aquarium
Voor uw terrarium
Voor uw vijver
Voor uw paard
Voor uw tuin
Voor uw trimsalon
Diversen
Verpakkingsmateriaal
(and the next step)
greetz
Dick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195625
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Subcategory title doesn't show in 1 cat (from 12)
Hi,
So I checked that and was able to get the title to display: take.ms/aS067
I simply went to your joomla menu manager and activated the "page heading" option of the menu item on that page.
I suppose that you want to check all your menu items so that they have that option turned on.
So I checked that and was able to get the title to display: take.ms/aS067
I simply went to your joomla menu manager and activated the "page heading" option of the menu item on that page.
I suppose that you want to check all your menu items so that they have that option turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds