- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 2
Omit Title Menu link in breadcrumb.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195852
by nokki00
Omit Title Menu link in breadcrumb. was created by nokki00
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
1. I was wondering if you could omit the title name and link in the breadcrumb so instead of
home \ menu title name \ category \ sub category
It would read
Home \ category \ sub category
I have no need for any one to click on the menu title name
2. also when I click on
the product the bread crumb states
home \ product name
shouldn't it be
Home \ category \ sub category \ product name
How can I correct this ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
1. I was wondering if you could omit the title name and link in the breadcrumb so instead of
home \ menu title name \ category \ sub category
It would read
Home \ category \ sub category
I have no need for any one to click on the menu title name
2. also when I click on
the product the bread crumb states
home \ product name
shouldn't it be
Home \ category \ sub category \ product name
How can I correct this ?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by nokki00.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Omit Title Menu link in breadcrumb.
Hi,
1. There is no option for that. Joomla handles it automatically, not HikaShop. I suppose that such code modification should do the job :
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=326664#p1989910
But it's an old post and the code probably changed since then, so I would recommend to seek advice on the joomla.org forum.
2. It depends how you configured HikaShop. If you turned off the "simplified breadcrumbs" option of the HikaShop configuration, you should get the category and sub category added to the breacrumb.
1. There is no option for that. Joomla handles it automatically, not HikaShop. I suppose that such code modification should do the job :
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=326664#p1989910
But it's an old post and the code probably changed since then, so I would recommend to seek advice on the joomla.org forum.
2. It depends how you configured HikaShop. If you turned off the "simplified breadcrumbs" option of the HikaShop configuration, you should get the category and sub category added to the breacrumb.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds