- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Bullets next to Product on Product listing
11 years 6 months ago #196035
by fan4chevy
Bullets next to Product on Product listing was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am running Hikabusiness with current updates. My issue is that there is an unknown bullet that appears next to each page and it appears to be keeping my columns only as 1 even though I have selected 3.
Please see attached image.
Thanks
I am running Hikabusiness with current updates. My issue is that there is an unknown bullet that appears next to each page and it appears to be keeping my columns only as 1 even though I have selected 3.
Please see attached image.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196041
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bullets next to Product on Product listing
Hi,
That's because you've activated the "use bootstrap design" option of the HikaShop configuration even though your template is not compatible with bootstrap. Turn back off that option and it will display fine.
That's because you've activated the "use bootstrap design" option of the HikaShop configuration even though your template is not compatible with bootstrap. Turn back off that option and it will display fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds