- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Download products
11 years 6 months ago #196325
by patmiami
Download products was created by patmiami
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
Hello,
I have a website who sell both downloadable and physical products. I did a test for the downloadable products but did not work for me.
1. I configured a express check out for users
2. I uploaded my mp3 through product page in admin
3. I have activated the download space for users
Then I when to product page and bought the product.
AS A CLIENT:
1. I receive the confirmation but no link to download my product
2. I can't log into the website because it's a express check out
I'm confused. Can someone tell me.
1. Do I need to configured user to register with password and username ?
I just want users to receive a link to download their product after payment.
or Users can log into their private space and download their products.
Thanks for your help!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
Hello,
I have a website who sell both downloadable and physical products. I did a test for the downloadable products but did not work for me.
1. I configured a express check out for users
2. I uploaded my mp3 through product page in admin
3. I have activated the download space for users
Then I when to product page and bought the product.
AS A CLIENT:
1. I receive the confirmation but no link to download my product
2. I can't log into the website because it's a express check out
I'm confused. Can someone tell me.
1. Do I need to configured user to register with password and username ?
I just want users to receive a link to download their product after payment.
or Users can log into their private space and download their products.
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196331
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Download products
Hi,
Please check your order in your HikaShop backend.
Paypal Express Checkout is a very special plugin which create some kind of guest user in HikaShop ; but I can't say like that if the plugin activate the guest user for the order ; so it might be possible that the emails does not see the user as a guest user (because the plugin is some kind of special, it does not use the HikaShop checkout system...)
So, in the first time we have to check that your test order is correct in the backend (with download files).
Regards,
Please check your order in your HikaShop backend.
Paypal Express Checkout is a very special plugin which create some kind of guest user in HikaShop ; but I can't say like that if the plugin activate the guest user for the order ; so it might be possible that the emails does not see the user as a guest user (because the plugin is some kind of special, it does not use the HikaShop checkout system...)
So, in the first time we have to check that your test order is correct in the backend (with download files).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds