- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Changing the display order of sub-cats and product
- PigeonTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196369
by PigeonTech
Changing the display order of sub-cats and product was created by PigeonTech
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I have a category names Screens in which there are products and 2 sub categories. On the categories listing page for Screens it displays the sub categories first and the products underneath.
I need the products to be displayed first with the sub-categories last.
Is there a setting I can change to achieve this and how do I do it?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I have a category names Screens in which there are products and 2 sub categories. On the categories listing page for Screens it displays the sub categories first and the products underneath.
I need the products to be displayed first with the sub-categories last.
Is there a setting I can change to achieve this and how do I do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196373
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Changing the display order of sub-cats and product
Hi,
You will have to edit the view "product / listing" and change the position of the different parts in order to put the product display before the category display.
It require some PHP knowledges.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You will have to edit the view "product / listing" and change the position of the different parts in order to put the product display before the category display.
It require some PHP knowledges.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: PigeonTech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds