- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
In the item card is not displayed header module
- Keks-Store
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196603
by Keks-Store
In the item card is not displayed header module was created by Keks-Store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.101
Hello, please help me.
In the item card is not displayed header module, for example, the module "related products" - the goods themselves are displayed, and no title.
Switches "show module header" included elsewhere, but the title does not appear.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.101
Hello, please help me.
In the item card is not displayed header module, for example, the module "related products" - the goods themselves are displayed, and no title.
Switches "show module header" included elsewhere, but the title does not appear.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196615
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic In the item card is not displayed header module
Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
Could you provide some screenshots explaining the issue ?
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
Could you provide some screenshots explaining the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Keks-Store
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196629
by Keks-Store
Of course
Replied by Keks-Store on topic In the item card is not displayed header module
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
Could you provide some screenshots explaining the issue ?
Of course
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196657
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic In the item card is not displayed header module
Hi,
I don't see why it wouldn't display. I've tried on my end but it works fine so all I can think off would be that the file "listing" of the view "product" has been modified for your frontend template in the menu Display>Views. Can you check if that's the case ?
If so, if you remove the modifications, does it work ?
Otherwise, we would need a backend access in order to check your settings and we would ask that you send that via our contact form along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I don't see why it wouldn't display. I've tried on my end but it works fine so all I can think off would be that the file "listing" of the view "product" has been modified for your frontend template in the menu Display>Views. Can you check if that's the case ?
If so, if you remove the modifications, does it work ?
Otherwise, we would need a backend access in order to check your settings and we would ask that you send that via our contact form along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Keks-Store
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #196774
by Keks-Store
Replied by Keks-Store on topic In the item card is not displayed header module
Thanks for the help, without you I would not have solved the problem.
I switched to Joomla template by default, and the title of the module became visible. Then I realized that things in my template. From the outset, it turns out had this problem (I checked on another site where the template is installed without any changes in the template files). I copied the code in the file "listing" that you have specified and everything fell into place.
I switched to Joomla template by default, and the title of the module became visible. Then I realized that things in my template. From the outset, it turns out had this problem (I checked on another site where the template is installed without any changes in the template files). I copied the code in the file "listing" that you have specified and everything fell into place.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds