- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
List style inline-block
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196620
by edward68
List style inline-block was created by edward68
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello, I moved a categories menu from a side position(7) to the banner position at the top. The list items display in block format so that each item appears underneath each other. I would like to change the list items to an inline-block so that they appear side by side across the page. The thing preventing me from doing so at the moment is the styling within the html. How can I change the display to inline-block? It is not in the frontend_custom template. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello, I moved a categories menu from a side position(7) to the banner position at the top. The list items display in block format so that each item appears underneath each other. I would like to change the list items to an inline-block so that they appear side by side across the page. The thing preventing me from doing so at the moment is the styling within the html. How can I change the display to inline-block? It is not in the frontend_custom template. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by edward68. Reason: Changed the icon to a tick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196651
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic List style inline-block
Hello,
The solution will probably just be to edit your category listing content menu/module via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules->Your category listing content menu/module" and set the "Number of columns" option to 2.
The solution will probably just be to edit your category listing content menu/module via "Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules->Your category listing content menu/module" and set the "Number of columns" option to 2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197000
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic List style inline-block
Hello,
I fixed this one myself. I added a custom HTML module and placed that module in the banner position. I then created an unordered list with each category placed in the list and assigned a class to the list. I then styled the class in the Hikashop CSS file for my shop. I hope that this post helps someone else.
Ed
I fixed this one myself. I added a custom HTML module and placed that module in the banner position. I then created an unordered list with each category placed in the list and assigned a class to the list. I then styled the class in the Hikashop CSS file for my shop. I hope that this post helps someone else.
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds