- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Insert new div
11 years 6 months ago #196621
by edward68
Insert new div was created by edward68
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
My category display page currently has a link underneath the category image. (Standard view). I would like to insert a div so that the link is inside of the custom div. I am going to customise the div so that it slides up when you hover over the image and then people will be able to click on the category link.
Can you please tell me where to find the file to insert the custom div. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Ed
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
My category display page currently has a link underneath the category image. (Standard view). I would like to insert a div so that the link is inside of the custom div. I am going to customise the div so that it slides up when you hover over the image and then people will be able to click on the category link.
Can you please tell me where to find the file to insert the custom div. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196645
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Insert new div
Hello,
You can do it through the "listing_div" file of the "category" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
You can do it through the "listing_div" file of the "category" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The following user(s) said Thank You: edward68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196890
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic Insert new div
Thank you. This was very helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196891
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic Insert new div
Hello, Thank you for your help
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by edward68. Reason: I wrote the wrong info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds