- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Display "Prijs:" in front of price
- bertdynamica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #196662
by bertdynamica
Display "Prijs:" in front of price was created by bertdynamica
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Versie 41.0.2272.101 m
Hello HikaShop helpers,
I have tried to find the answer in the forum, but I couldn't find it.
I want to display the word "Prijs:" in front of the class "hikashop_product_price_before_discount".
Can you help me what I have to change (or add code en what code) and where in the CSS (or somewhere else?) file.
Thank you.
Greetz,
Bert
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Versie 41.0.2272.101 m
Hello HikaShop helpers,
I have tried to find the answer in the forum, but I couldn't find it.
I want to display the word "Prijs:" in front of the class "hikashop_product_price_before_discount".
Can you help me what I have to change (or add code en what code) and where in the CSS (or somewhere else?) file.
Thank you.
Greetz,
Bert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196667
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display "Prijs:" in front of price
Hello
The solution will probably just be do directly add your "Prijs:" word through your translation file (PRICE_DISCOUNT_START) or directly by editing that code through one of the file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The solution will probably just be do directly add your "Prijs:" word through your translation file (PRICE_DISCOUNT_START) or directly by editing that code through one of the file of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds