- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 0
Change ordering display
11 years 6 months ago #196753
by featha
Change ordering display was created by featha
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
Good morning, how can I change the layout of Hikashop Categories to display in the correct order on the page?
I changed the ordering in Components > Hikashop > Categories. But it is ignoring the ordering.
I am sure this is a simple step - should I change it somewhere else, i.e. menu options?
Attach screenshot
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41
Good morning, how can I change the layout of Hikashop Categories to display in the correct order on the page?
I changed the ordering in Components > Hikashop > Categories. But it is ignoring the ordering.
I am sure this is a simple step - should I change it somewhere else, i.e. menu options?
Attach screenshot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #196764
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change ordering display
Hello,
Note that you can also control the ordering of your category listing by using the "Ordering field" option of your Hikashop category listing configuration page
Note that you can also control the ordering of your category listing by using the "Ordering field" option of your Hikashop category listing configuration page
The following user(s) said Thank You: featha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds