- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to select Product Variant Weight.
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #196846
by BeLlSiBuB
Unable to select Product Variant Weight. was created by BeLlSiBuB
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0
Hi,
I seem to be unable to select the VARIANT quantity of an item from the quantity dropdown/quantity radio button.
So, I have Sherry Braised Pork available in 350g and 500g. I can select the default 350g upto my max of 4 items. But when I select the 500g VARIANT the dropdown does not work. At present I can only add 1 x 500g at a time. Not very professional! Same result in both Firefox and Chrome. Would appreciate any help please!
Regards, Mart
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 37.0
Hi,
I seem to be unable to select the VARIANT quantity of an item from the quantity dropdown/quantity radio button.
So, I have Sherry Braised Pork available in 350g and 500g. I can select the default 350g upto my max of 4 items. But when I select the 500g VARIANT the dropdown does not work. At present I can only add 1 x 500g at a time. Not very professional! Same result in both Firefox and Chrome. Would appreciate any help please!
Regards, Mart
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by BeLlSiBuB.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196859
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to select Product Variant Weight.
Hi,
I think you got an issue with the "chosen" javascript library which change the display the dropdown list.
When you change the variant, some elements of the page are replaced dynamically and it looks like the dropdown modified by chosen is replaced by the javascript code is not working anymore.
It will require some modifications in the javascript in order to re-initialized the chosen dropdown ; so in the first time I think the best will be to deactivate the library temporally.
You will find the option "use chosen library" in your HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
I think you got an issue with the "chosen" javascript library which change the display the dropdown list.
When you change the variant, some elements of the page are replaced dynamically and it looks like the dropdown modified by chosen is replaced by the javascript code is not working anymore.
It will require some modifications in the javascript in order to re-initialized the chosen dropdown ; so in the first time I think the best will be to deactivate the library temporally.
You will find the option "use chosen library" in your HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BeLlSiBuB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196966
by BeLlSiBuB
Replied by BeLlSiBuB on topic Unable to select Product Variant Weight.
I have disabled "Use chosen Library" and now it works. Doesn't look as smart but I can live with that. 
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds