- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Create new option to product admin page
11 years 6 months ago #196882
by ddasios
Create new option to product admin page was created by ddasios
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.4.0
Hello.
I am wondering if I can add an extra option field to product management.
I need to create a color option, but not as a characteristic, because I do not want to have it as an eshop option, but as a simple notice for the product.
I have already have a characteristic enabled (size) and if I add the color too, it will be very difficult to manage the variants.
Thank you
Hello.
I am wondering if I can add an extra option field to product management.
I need to create a color option, but not as a characteristic, because I do not want to have it as an eshop option, but as a simple notice for the product.
I have already have a characteristic enabled (size) and if I add the color too, it will be very difficult to manage the variants.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #196883
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Create new option to product admin page
Hi,
Yes. You can create a new field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields in order to do that.
Yes. You can create a new field of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields in order to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197003
by ddasios
Replied by ddasios on topic Create new option to product admin page
Yes, it was that easy!
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds