- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Characteristic overwrite template
11 years 6 months ago #197246
by ddasios
Characteristic overwrite template was created by ddasios
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hello.
In the product/show_block_characteristic.php page of hika shop, in the top there is the following code:
Where I can find the template of the displayFE page? I have to do some html changes.
Thanks in advance
Hello.
In the product/show_block_characteristic.php page of hika shop, in the top there is the following code:
Code:
if($this->params->get('characteristic_display') != 'list') {
echo $this->characteristic->displayFE($this->element, $this->params) . '</div>';
return;
}
Where I can find the template of the displayFE page? I have to do some html changes.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197262
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristic overwrite template
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #197306
by ddasios
Replied by ddasios on topic Characteristic overwrite template
i really appreciate your answer.
I have followed the hard way (create a hikashop_characteristics.php inside template/html folder) because I need to add some css clases inside each input field.
Thank you very much
I have followed the hard way (create a hikashop_characteristics.php inside template/html folder) because I need to add some css clases inside each input field.
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds