- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
price not saved.
- mistralnet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197486
by mistralnet
price not saved. was created by mistralnet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Why when I update the price, is not saved.
Maybe I changed something in the settings?
It works in WAMP
But in the server, it is not saved
Is it related to the .htaccess file?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Why when I update the price, is not saved.
Maybe I changed something in the settings?
It works in WAMP
But in the server, it is not saved
Is it related to the .htaccess file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197489
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic price not saved.
Hi,
With the information you gave us ; we can't know.
You should provide more details about your issue and about your configuration.
Regards,
With the information you gave us ; we can't know.
You should provide more details about your issue and about your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds