- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
adding custom tabs to product page tabular layout
- nabukadnezar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197715
by nabukadnezar
adding custom tabs to product page tabular layout was created by nabukadnezar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
Hi,
I want to add custom tabs to product page's layout. I created the tabs in show_tabular.php with empty content, I wonder if I can get the tab's content from an article or is there any other way to call the content from somewhere else.
I hope I'm clear with my question.
Thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.37
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
Hi,
I want to add custom tabs to product page's layout. I created the tabs in show_tabular.php with empty content, I wonder if I can get the tab's content from an article or is there any other way to call the content from somewhere else.
I hope I'm clear with my question.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197721
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic adding custom tabs to product page tabular layout
Hi,
You could potentially call a module in the tab to get the module content.
Thanks to the {loadmodule XX} tag where XX is the id of the module:
You could potentially call a module in the tab to get the module content.
Thanks to the {loadmodule XX} tag where XX is the id of the module:
Code:
<?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare','{loadmodule XX}');
?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: nabukadnezar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nabukadnezar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198361
by nabukadnezar
Replied by nabukadnezar on topic adding custom tabs to product page tabular layout
Thank you for your answer, somehow I couldn't achive with "loadmodule" but I tried "loadposition" and it worked.
Code:
<?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare','{loadposition myposition}');
?>
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] is nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds