- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
No popup on i-buttons
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #197850
by janvankuijk
No popup on i-buttons was created by janvankuijk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kaakfahnen.testjouwsite.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
On this page we don't get a popup on the i-buttons at the options:
www.kaakfahnen.testjouwsite.nl/webshop/p...nium-fahnenmast.html
Jan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
On this page we don't get a popup on the i-buttons at the options:
www.kaakfahnen.testjouwsite.nl/webshop/p...nium-fahnenmast.html
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197854
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No popup on i-buttons
Hi,
You have a popup when you do click on the "i" ; it's just that the popup system is not supported by your template.
You should use the popup mode "mootools" in your HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
You have a popup when you do click on the "i" ; it's just that the popup system is not supported by your template.
You should use the popup mode "mootools" in your HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- janvankuijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
11 years 5 months ago #197976
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic No popup on i-buttons
The mootools is selected and it's not working.
Jan
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198084
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No popup on i-buttons
Hi,
I performed a test in our demo website and I couldn't reproduce your issue.
If I right select the "mootools" popup system, I right have a mootools popup instead of the bootstrap one.
Regarding your web page source code, the boostrap popups are still generated for the product option popups.
So I think that you still have "bootstrap" (or "inherit") configured for the popup in HikaShop.
Regards,
I performed a test in our demo website and I couldn't reproduce your issue.
If I right select the "mootools" popup system, I right have a mootools popup instead of the bootstrap one.
Regarding your web page source code, the boostrap popups are still generated for the product option popups.
So I think that you still have "bootstrap" (or "inherit") configured for the popup in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds